I received an email from SFRA Web Director Matthew Holtmeier this afternoon that the new and improved SFRA.org website is now live. Go here to check it out and find out what the new site can offer you!
What is Dynamic Subspace?
On DynamicSubspace.net, Dr. Jason W. Ellis shares his interdisciplinary research and pedagogy. This blog's focus includes the exploration of science, technology, and cultural issues through science fiction and neuroscientific approaches.
Dr. Ellis is a Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Literature, Media, and Communication at the Georgia Institute of Technology where he teaches writing and science fiction and innovates new digital pedagogies. Also, he leads the Writing and Communication Program's research and development laboratory, DevLab.
He holds a B.S. in Science, Technology, and Culture from Georgia Tech, a M.A. in Science Fiction Studies from the University of Liverpool, and a Ph.D. in English from Kent State University.
Contact him via email at jason dot ellis at lmc dot gatech dot edu or on Twitter @dynamicsubspace.
- @Yugawasensei Mose. http://t.co/kI5uPRmzki 7 hours ago
- @Yugawasensei Some twitter folk to follow: @suey_park @adelinekoh @AcademicsSay @EmrgencyKittens @CuteOverload 9 hours ago
- @agentivxx Thanks, dude! Yes, the Internet is the recursive hoarder of all hoarding. 1 day ago
- @agentivxx I haven't seen that exactly. Id3 tag issue? 1 day ago
- Photo to accompany last tweet: been having my share of IT problems today. http://t.co/vjWpcyduag 1 day ago
- Rainy beginning. Sunny endings. Days get better at Georgia Tech. 1 day ago
- RT @agentivxx: @dynamicsubspace Yet, they don't realize that it's actually just as brand specific and locked as iOS. U root an android, jai… 1 day ago
- @agentivxx Rage against the monopolized machine: you should use products how you want | Dan Gillmor theguardian.com/commentisfree/… 1 day ago
- @agentivxx I have done everything that I can to make iOS 7 as featureless as iOS 6. Even done nuke-and-pave. No apps. New battery = old batt 1 day ago
- @agentivxx Put another way, we have a right to control things we BUY. DRM on bits and hardware is anti-consumer and flat out wrong. 1 day ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Steps for Installing Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail in Dualboot Configuration on MacBook Pro Retina 10,1
- On Forced Deep Throat in Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem
- Lego Launch Command Sets For Sale
- Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon 4504
- Enable TRIM in Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard for Speed and Longer SSD Life
- John W. Campbell's "Night"
- Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7190 Custom Rebuild
- 1080p Trouble with Windows 7, Nvidia, and Samsung LCD HDTV
- Beware of Fake Canon NB-7L Batteries for the G10 and G11 Sold on Amazon Marketplace
- Safari Web Content Hogging RAM and CPU Time, Thread on Apple Support Communities
- 348,521 visits
Commenting PolicyComments on posts are always appreciated and encouraged. However, I continue to fight spam posts in the comments. When you comment, please be patient, because I choose to moderate comments to combat spam. I approve and respond to comments in as timely a fashion as possible. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.