In case you missed it, Blizzard launched World of Warcraft: Cataclysm today. You can buy it in stores, or you can get it the way the Maker intended: as a digital download. Information about the world-transformative upgrade is available on the official site here.
Most Recent Posts
- A Note on Bruce Sterling’s The Hacker Crackdown August 18, 2015
- A Brief Note on Steven Lynn’s Rhetoric and Composition: An Introduction August 15, 2015
- Retrocomputing at City Tech: Vintage Computers Organized on New Shelves August 4, 2015
- 2015 Science Fiction Research Association Conference Wrap-Up June 29, 2015
- My SFRA 2015 Conference Presentation: The Cyberspace Deck as a Mechanism: Gibson’s Sprawl Trilogy as a Voyager Expanded Book June 25, 2015
- Social Media Workshop on Professionalization and Pedagogy, May 12, 2015, 3:00-4:00PM May 12, 2015
- Spring Recess 2015: Reading, Exploring, and Making April 12, 2015
- A List in Progress: Neuroscience and Science Fiction Literature April 2, 2015
- An Entreaty to Gamergate: Giving Ourselves Permission to Change for an Inclusive Video Game Culture February 11, 2015
- An Idea for Aggregation of Student Online Artifacts Using Visual Rendering and Metadata Collection January 12, 2015
Top Posts & Pages
- On Forced Deep Throat in Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem
- How to Build a Sparring Lightsaber with Parts from Home Depot and Spare Parts (with thoughts on learning and haptics)
- Enable TRIM in Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard for Speed and Longer SSD Life
- 2015 Science Fiction Research Association Conference Wrap-Up
- 1080p Trouble with Windows 7, Nvidia, and Samsung LCD HDTV
- Before and After: Witus van de Merwe and District 9
- James Tiptree, Jr.'s "The Last Flight of Doctor Ain"
- Safari Web Content Hogging RAM and CPU Time, Thread on Apple Support Communities
- Further Musings on Avatar: The Na'vi Aren't As Primitive As We May Think
- 414,092 visits
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.