In case you missed it, Blizzard launched World of Warcraft: Cataclysm today. You can buy it in stores, or you can get it the way the Maker intended: as a digital download. Information about the world-transformative upgrade is available on the official site here.
What is Dynamic Subspace?
On DynamicSubspace.net, Dr. Jason W. Ellis shares his interdisciplinary research and pedagogy. This blog's focus includes the exploration of science, technology, and cultural issues through science fiction and neuroscientific approaches.
Dr. Ellis is an Assistant Professor of English at the New York City College of Technology (City Tech) where he currently teaches college writing and professional communication.
He holds a B.S. in Science, Technology, and Culture from Georgia Tech, a M.A. in Science Fiction Studies from the University of Liverpool, and a Ph.D. in English from Kent State University.
Contact him via email at jellis at citytech.cuny.edu or on Twitter @dynamicsubspace.
Most Recent Posts
- Minireview: The Reconcilers Graphic Novel Volume 1 July 15, 2014
- Second Donation to Georgia Tech Library Archive’s Retrocomputing Lab: Power Macintosh 8500 June 29, 2014
- Inaugural Donation to Georgia Tech Library Archive’s Retrocomputing Lab June 20, 2014
- Atlanta Science Fiction Society Talk on Teaching SF at Georgia Tech, Tomorrow June 13, 2014
- New Job, New Students, and New Friends in New York City June 10, 2014
- Recovered Writing, PhD in English, Dissertation Defense Opening Statement, May 15, 2012 June 9, 2014
- Recovered Writing, PhD in English, Dissertation Paragraph Summaries Before Defense, May 2012 June 6, 2014
- Recovered Writing, Brittain Fellowship, CETL Brown Bag, Writing the Brain: Using Twitter and Storify, Oct. 2, 2013 June 4, 2014
- Recovered Writing, Unpublished Essay, Michael Bay’s Transformers and the New Post-9/11 Science Fiction Film Narrative, 26 March 2009 June 2, 2014
- Recovered Writing, PhD in English, Comprehensive Exam 3 of 3, Fiction of Philip K. Dick, Dr. Donald “Mack” Hassler, 7 June 2010 May 30, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- On Forced Deep Throat in Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem
- Lego Launch Command Sets For Sale
- Steps for Installing Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail in Dualboot Configuration on MacBook Pro Retina 10,1
- The United States and Canada Declare War on Japanese Manga and Lolicon
- Before and After: Witus van de Merwe and District 9
- Interview with Producer, Writer, and Director of the 1977 Educational Children’s TV Show “Space Station L-4,” Paul Lally, Oct. 3, 2013
- Safari Web Content Hogging RAM and CPU Time, Thread on Apple Support Communities
- Lego Star Wars Luke's Landspeeder 8092
- Enable TRIM in Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard for Speed and Longer SSD Life
- 367,831 visits
- Sunburn game m.animalnewyork.com/2014/making-su… 4 hours ago
- RT @FergusonUnity: Line outside Ferguson library waiting for free tutoring to start this morning. Via @KMOV http://t.co/B8nqxa7gMt 10 hours ago
- Orientating at City Tech today. Met colleagues Alan and Megan. Lots of information. HR after lunch. 10 hours ago
- RT @illuminator99: Last night in Brooklyn! #HandsUpDontShoot #BlackLivesMatter #Ferguson http://t.co/1xTWrFUfwx 21 hours ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: oh hey http://t.co/NutlRBM7G4 2 days ago
- “@EmrgencyKittens: mechanic cat http://t.co/fJLBwiULuv” @YugawaSensei maybe Miao had been helping out while we were gone and got dirty. 2 days ago
- One guy just bought a sealed MacBook Pro from another guy at Starbucks. "It's been so long since I've had a new computer." Open. Boot. Cash. 2 days ago
- RT @olivia_solon: Russia wants Bulgarians to stop vandalizing Soviet monuments to look like superheroes: themoscowtimes.com/article/505354… http://t.co… 2 days ago
- Overheard at Starbucks: "I'm not a product of this century." I had a feeling there were time travelers about. 2 days ago
- On 3rd St. http://t.co/qB5aTD8qUU 2 days ago
Commenting PolicyComments on posts are always appreciated and encouraged. However, I continue to fight spam posts in the comments. When you comment, please be patient, because I choose to moderate comments to combat spam. I approve and respond to comments in as timely a fashion as possible. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.