In case you missed it, Blizzard launched World of Warcraft: Cataclysm today. You can buy it in stores, or you can get it the way the Maker intended: as a digital download. Information about the world-transformative upgrade is available on the official site here.
What is Dynamic Subspace?
On DynamicSubspace.net, Dr. Jason W. Ellis shares his interdisciplinary research and pedagogy. This blog's focus includes the exploration of science, technology, and cultural issues through science fiction and neuroscientific approaches.
Dr. Ellis is a Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Literature, Media, and Communication at the Georgia Institute of Technology where he teaches writing and science fiction and innovates new digital pedagogies. Also, he leads the Writing and Communication Program's research and development laboratory, DevLab.
He holds a B.S. in Science, Technology, and Culture from Georgia Tech, a M.A. in Science Fiction Studies from the University of Liverpool, and a Ph.D. in English from Kent State University.
Contact him via email at jason dot ellis at lmc dot gatech dot edu or on Twitter @dynamicsubspace.
Most Recent Posts
- Minireview: The Reconcilers Graphic Novel Volume 1 July 15, 2014
- Second Donation to Georgia Tech Library Archive’s Retrocomputing Lab: Power Macintosh 8500 June 29, 2014
- Inaugural Donation to Georgia Tech Library Archive’s Retrocomputing Lab June 20, 2014
- Atlanta Science Fiction Society Talk on Teaching SF at Georgia Tech, Tomorrow June 13, 2014
- New Job, New Students, and New Friends in New York City June 10, 2014
- Recovered Writing, PhD in English, Dissertation Defense Opening Statement, May 15, 2012 June 9, 2014
- Recovered Writing, PhD in English, Dissertation Paragraph Summaries Before Defense, May 2012 June 6, 2014
- Recovered Writing, Brittain Fellowship, CETL Brown Bag, Writing the Brain: Using Twitter and Storify, Oct. 2, 2013 June 4, 2014
- Recovered Writing, Unpublished Essay, Michael Bay’s Transformers and the New Post-9/11 Science Fiction Film Narrative, 26 March 2009 June 2, 2014
- Recovered Writing, PhD in English, Comprehensive Exam 3 of 3, Fiction of Philip K. Dick, Dr. Donald “Mack” Hassler, 7 June 2010 May 30, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- On Forced Deep Throat in Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem
- Lego Star Wars Darth Vader's TIE Advanced Fighter
- Enable TRIM in Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard for Speed and Longer SSD Life
- Lego Launch Command Sets For Sale
- Science Fiction, LMC3214: Global Perspective Unit on Taiwanese SF and Review for Exam 3
- Safari Web Content Hogging RAM and CPU Time, Thread on Apple Support Communities
- Gandalf Flies with the Eagles, a Lego MOC with 31004 and 30213
- Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon 4504
- Lego Kingdoms 7955 Wizard Minifig Set
- Lego Star Wars Mini Sets, TIE Fighter, General Grievous' Starfighter, V-19 Torrent
- 365,554 visits
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: Brave man saves kittens from flood. http://t.co/cJGblD0qzR 11 hours ago
- @agentivxx Happy Beta Testing! 11 hours ago
- RT @allistelling: Getting ready to introduce @GTProject_One to GT1000 instructors with @qalem. Culmination of months of ped dev. http://t.… 1 day ago
- RT @stevesilberman: I think the Dalai Lama might be onto something. http://t.co/cbilv1Qupp 1 day ago
- @agentivxx If only all of life's crises were cat emergencies. Miao-I want to play. Miao-I want treats. Miao-I want fresh litter. 1 day ago
- RT @EmrgencyKittens: When mom calls you for dinner but it's not ready. http://t.co/Cf0JN8aSuH 1 day ago
- “@EmrgencyKittens: Never want to get out of bed. http://t.co/VJrpLVK3xw” @YugawaSensei 1 day ago
- “@usagi_pics: がまんがまん http://t.co/vk3RFb61aA” @YugawaSensei 1 day ago
- RT @GreatDismal: Final corrected proofs have left the building. That's a wrap. 1 day ago
- #lmc3214 It's been a fun class for me. Hope it has been for you, too. Good luck with your final assignments and other classes! 1 day ago
Commenting PolicyComments on posts are always appreciated and encouraged. However, I continue to fight spam posts in the comments. When you comment, please be patient, because I choose to moderate comments to combat spam. I approve and respond to comments in as timely a fashion as possible. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.