Tune into the Sci Fi Lab Radio Show on Nov 1 @ 7PM for an original dramatization of Karel Capek’s Rossum’s Universal Robots [read the play translated into English here]. Listen to the Sci Fi Lab on wrek.org or WREK 91.1 FM in Atlanta.
What is Dynamic Subspace?
DynamicSubspace.net is the interdisciplinary blog of Jason W. Ellis, Ph.D. This blog's focus includes the exploration of science, technology, and culture issues through science fiction and neuroscientific approaches.
Dr. Ellis is a Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Literature, Media, and Communication at the Georgia Institute of Technology. He also serves as the current Vice President of the Science Fiction Research Association (SFRA), the oldest organization devoted to the research and teaching of SF. He holds a B.S. in Science, Technology, and Culture from Georgia Tech, a M.A. in Science Fiction Studies from the University of Liverpool, and a Ph.D. in English from Kent State University.
- RT @ricutz: A New Podcast, Featuring Colonel Hall! On the value of communication in the business world. tinyurl.com/oboa2ru 20 hours ago
- @DianeJakacki it is amazing! I wish that I was in NYC for the unveiling. 20 hours ago
- LEGO X-Wing 1:1 Scale Bricks 5,335,200 Height 11 feet Length 43 feet Wingspan 44 feet 32 builders 4 months gizmodo.com/this-incredibl… 2 days ago
- Taking a break from Trillion Year Spree to look out the window. Thinking of the tremendous terraforming needed for my 1/3 acre of property. 4 days ago
- Successfully ran Star Trek TNG Interactive Technical Manual on Apple Performa 550 with System 7.1. Unfortunately, on exit, had to force quit 1 week ago
- Clean System 7.1 installation didn't include CD-ROM extension? Installed v5.4 from Apple's Older Software Downloads. info.apple.com/support/olders… 1 week ago
- Interesting but early: Electrical Brain Stimulation Helps People Learn Math Faster wired.com/wiredscience/2… 1 week ago
- @agentivxx I don't necessarily see his revisions as a bad thing, but it seems like there were more stories to tell without starting over. 1 week ago
- @agentivxx Haven't seen Into Darkness yet. Wonder how much more things change from the previous history of the future that we knew as ST:TOS 1 week ago
- @agentivxx I think that it would have to change things. Before Abrams, the Romulans had a stronger position at the negotiating table. 1 week ago
Top Posts & Pages
- 1080p Trouble with Windows 7, Nvidia, and Samsung LCD HDTV
- The United States and Canada Declare War on Japanese Manga and Lolicon
- Lego Launch Command Sets For Sale
- Safari Web Content Hogging RAM and CPU Time, Thread on Apple Support Communities
- Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7190 Custom Rebuild
- Beware of Fake Canon NB-7L Batteries for the G10 and G11 Sold on Amazon Marketplace
- Enable TRIM in Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard for Speed and Longer SSD Life
- Lego Star Wars Luke's X-Wing Fighter 6212
- Lego Star Wars Midi-Size Millennium Falcon
- My Desktop Before Snow Leopard Install
- Homebuilt UHF Antenna for HDTV Reception
- Academic Exchange Quarterly's Publishing Scam
- 304,944 visits
Commenting PolicyComments on posts are always appreciated and encouraged. However, I continue to fight spam posts in the comments. When you comment, please be patient, because I choose to moderate comments to combat spam. I approve and respond to comments in as timely a fashion as possible. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.