Tune into the Sci Fi Lab Radio Show on Nov 1 @ 7PM for an original dramatization of Karel Capek’s Rossum’s Universal Robots [read the play translated into English here]. Listen to the Sci Fi Lab on wrek.org or WREK 91.1 FM in Atlanta.
Most Recent Posts
- 2015 Science Fiction Research Association Conference Wrap-Up June 29, 2015
- My SFRA 2015 Conference Presentation: The Cyberspace Deck as a Mechanism: Gibson’s Sprawl Trilogy as a Voyager Expanded Book June 25, 2015
- Social Media Workshop on Professionalization and Pedagogy, May 12, 2015, 3:00-4:00PM May 12, 2015
- Spring Recess 2015: Reading, Exploring, and Making April 12, 2015
- A List in Progress: Neuroscience and Science Fiction Literature April 2, 2015
- An Entreaty to Gamergate: Giving Ourselves Permission to Change for an Inclusive Video Game Culture February 11, 2015
- An Idea for Aggregation of Student Online Artifacts Using Visual Rendering and Metadata Collection January 12, 2015
- Transformations of ‘Cyberspace’ Across Media: My Poster for 12th Annual City Tech Poster Session November 20, 2014
- Personal Reflection and Improved Battery Life on iPhone 4S with iOS 8 (Hint: It’s about Twitter and Technology Use) October 14, 2014
- Writing Advice From Neil Gaiman and Bruce Campbell, Written on My Old Powerbook G4, 2005 October 2, 2014
Top Posts & Pages
- On Forced Deep Throat in Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem
- How to Build a Sparring Lightsaber with Parts from Home Depot and Spare Parts (with thoughts on learning and haptics)
- Steps for Installing Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail in Dualboot Configuration on MacBook Pro Retina 10,1
- Neil Gaiman's "How to Talk to Girls at Parties"
- Safari Web Content Hogging RAM and CPU Time, Thread on Apple Support Communities
- Lego Star Wars Luke's Landspeeder 8092
- Lego Launch Command Sets For Sale
- Candas Jane Dorsey's "(Learning About) Machine Sex"
- Before and After: Witus van de Merwe and District 9
- The Cigarette Smoking Man and Ms. Yutani in AVP2 Requiem
- 410,563 visits
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.