2 Free World of Warcraft Guest Pass Keys Available

I received two World of Warcraft Guest Pass Keys when I purchased my WoW: Cataclysm boxed set, and I would like to give them to someone who would like to try out WoW for 10 days free. The Guest Pass Key allows you to download the WoW client software from Blizzard here and then play the game for 10 days. If you are interested, I can email you the Guest Pass key, or I can mail you the card stock Guest Pass card with key, which features a female blood elf grasping a mana wyrm (pictured above). It’s first come, first served.

UPDATE: The keys have been delivered. Many thanks for those of you who stopped by and asked for them.

I am a professor of English at the New York City College of Technology, CUNY whose teaching includes composition and technical communication, and research focuses on 20th/21st-century American culture, science fiction, neuroscience, and digital technology.

Tagged with: , , , ,
Posted in Science Fiction, Video Games
7 comments on “2 Free World of Warcraft Guest Pass Keys Available
  1. drake says:

Hello there, i wanted to know aboout how ur doing this. I have a friend that plays world of warcraft and i was going to try it out. Are you just willing to send an email with the information or something? Thankyou

2. Jason Ellis says:

Hello. Yes, I sent you an email to the address that you registered on my blog. If you would like one of the guest pass keys, just reply to my email and I will send it to you.

3. Jason Ellis says:

I have sent out one of the guess pass keys. There is one left if anyone is interested. Best, Jason

4. clo says:

still available?

5. Jason Ellis says:

Hi Clo, I’m sorry, but I have already given out the keys. I will update the post. Best, Jason

6. Leo says:

Just a question. The gues pass card is linked to your account somehow? I mean, it works like the invite a friend tool or don´t?

I bought a cataclysm too and just want to know if these guess passes are like invite a friend linked to may auth key of cata. Tkz.

7. Jason Ellis says:

Hi Leo,

I’m sorry, but I don’t know the answer to your question. However, I don’t see anything in my account dashboard that connects the guest passes to my account.

Best, Jason

Comments are closed.

Who is Dynamic Subspace?

Dr. Jason W. Ellis shares his interdisciplinary research and pedagogy on DynamicSubspace.net. Its focus includes the exploration of science, technology, and cultural issues through science fiction and neuroscientific approaches. It includes vintage computing, LEGO, and other wonderful things, too.

He is an Assistant Professor of English at the New York City College of Technology, CUNY (City Tech) where he teaches college writing, technical communication, and science fiction.

He holds a Ph.D. in English from Kent State University, M.A. in Science Fiction Studies from the University of Liverpool, and B.S. in Science, Technology, and Culture from Georgia Tech.

He welcomes questions, comments, and inquiries for collaboration via email at jellis at citytech dot cuny dot edu or Twitter @dynamicsubspace.