Browse over to Night Shade Books’ download page here and download Ted Chiang’s Hugo-nominated short story, “Exhalation,” in your favorite format flavor. There’s also some other great reading there including Walter Jon William’s “The Green Leopard Plague,” and Andy Duncan’s “Unique Chicken Goes in Reverse.” Also, there are novels by Jon Armstrong and Richard Kadrey. Run, don’t walk!
What is Dynamic Subspace?
On DynamicSubspace.net, Dr. Jason W. Ellis shares his interdisciplinary research and pedagogy. This blog's focus includes the exploration of science, technology, and cultural issues through science fiction and neuroscientific approaches.
Dr. Ellis is a Marion L. Brittain Postdoctoral Fellow in the School of Literature, Media, and Communication at the Georgia Institute of Technology where he teaches writing and science fiction and innovates new digital pedagogies. Also, he leads the Writing and Communication Program's research and development laboratory, DevLab.
He holds a B.S. in Science, Technology, and Culture from Georgia Tech, a M.A. in Science Fiction Studies from the University of Liverpool, and a Ph.D. in English from Kent State University.
Contact him via email at jason dot ellis at lmc dot gatech dot edu or on Twitter @dynamicsubspace.
- @agentivxx You have a Mac Pro 3,1? If so, those look right on the mark. 17 minutes ago
- @agentivxx The Tiger Direct link I sent you are to FB-DIMMs. You'll have to run through them for the speed and other specs required. 17 minutes ago
- @agentivxx Sorry, dude. Now that I've read the service manual, I see what kind of RAM your computer needs beyond the DDR2 spec. 19 minutes ago
- @agentivxx I wanted to send you a link to something useful, but Twitter is playing nanny with my links. So, check your email. 22 minutes ago
- @agentivxx That FB-DIMM part is kind of important. It describes the type of RAM stick. Check these: tigerdirect.com/applications/S… 23 minutes ago
- @agentivxx Send me a link to them again. 26 minutes ago
- @agentivxx I can give you a call when I'm on my way home from work after 4:00EST. 43 minutes ago
- @agentivxx Why not? Go for it! Try out the full 12 GB setup. If you run into any problems or hiccups, you can power down and reconfig. 55 minutes ago
- RT @GTLibrary: Attention: We close early during Spring Break. http://t.co/y3Idg0l0IH 1 hour ago
- RT @pankisseskafka: Some thoughts on the outsized vitriolic response to what I thought was a pretty damned uncontroversial article. http://… 4 hours ago
Top Posts & Pages
- Steps for Installing Mac OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion and Ubuntu 13.04 Raring Ringtail in Dualboot Configuration on MacBook Pro Retina 10,1
- On Forced Deep Throat in Aliens Vs. Predator Requiem
- Enable TRIM in Mac OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard for Speed and Longer SSD Life
- Lego Star Wars Millennium Falcon 7190 Custom Rebuild
- Safari Web Content Hogging RAM and CPU Time, Thread on Apple Support Communities
- Lego Launch Command Sets For Sale
- 1080p Trouble with Windows 7, Nvidia, and Samsung LCD HDTV
- Morgan Freeman's Through the Wormhole Episode on Consciousness
- Cordwainer Smith's "Alpha Ralpha Boulevard"
- Lego Star Wars Luke's Landspeeder 8092
- 349,373 visits
Commenting PolicyComments on posts are always appreciated and encouraged. However, I continue to fight spam posts in the comments. When you comment, please be patient, because I choose to moderate comments to combat spam. I approve and respond to comments in as timely a fashion as possible. Thank you.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-Noncommercial-Share Alike 3.0 United States License.